How to Take Care of Latex
EASY TO WEAR | WITH A LITTLE CARE
At Dead Lotus Couture, we make our clothing from natural latex rubber. Like silk or wool, latex is a premium material and with the right treatment it will look great for many years.
Wear and store your latex outfits properly to get years of enjoyment from them.
Latex rubber is a natural material that comes from the sap of the rubber tree. Because it is natural it can degrade over time or with exposure to the elements. But, it is also remarkably durable.
Follow these simple tips about how to care of latex to keep your Dead Lotus Couture outfits – and yourself – looking fabulous for many years. Enjoy!
THE BEAUTY OF LATEX
- It is a premium natural fabric, unlike any other
- It is stretchy, tactile and glossy and it turns heads
- Choose to wear it shiny or matte
- Easy to put on and take off if you know how
- Easy to care for if you wash and store it correctly
- No need to iron
- No dry cleaning
- Rubber is waterproof, so it’s easy to wash
- Lasts forever with the right treatment
- It looks fantastic on you and you look fabulous in it